A Mhat Tha Ya Mee

"A Mhat Tha Ya Mee", I think this is a good album but I do not see any response from users when I get this album. I guess maybe it is because people miss to listen to this album and so do the comments and likes. Anyway, I hope that you will love this album. It is twelve songs in the album. The album has various kinds of songs with different singers. Some songs are couple songs whereas others are single ones. And the songs have different genre as well. I am listening to it while posting this, it's awesome! Please have a try!!

The first album for today was also a various artists album called "Chit Thu Myat Nar".

I will not upload the songs for download at the moment. I will do so when there are substantial response and requests from the visitors! So, if you want this oldie album download, please request!


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com