Di Yar Mo - Hla Min Phan Pwe (Own Tune)

It is really rare to have songs with own tune these days. When I found this album and it mentioned that the songs are own tune, it surprised me! The name of the singer is Di Yar Mo. Maybe I am not so into the music world yet, I do not know how this singer is. But he got my respect and aspiration, producing own tune songs in Myanmar is unusual. The name of the album is "Hla Min Phan Pwe" with only ten songs in the album. The songs are also fantastic. And this is another one of the recent released albums. Please enjoy!!

The album which has been uploaded this morning was also a recent released album from Yadanar Maing called Pa Pha Ba Ba Ma, a really nice album as well. You should try it out if you haven't!

You can download Di Yar Mo - Hla Min Phan Pwe album HERE. Credit: MMA


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com