Doe Lone - Paw Mike Tay Lay Nga Pay Done Lone

It's been a while that I did not upload fresh songs because I try to put extra section on this site and make it look better by tidying up a little bit. After this post, I will be tidying up the menus to be able to access things easily. After my final exam, I plan to have it available for iPhone users as well. For now, I can only make it available for android users. Anyway, This album I am posting now is another album of late famous singer Doe Lone. The name of the album is quite strange, it is called Paw Mike Tay Lay Nga Pay Done Lone with twelve songs in the album. Please enjoy!!

The most recent album I ever uploaded was called Arr Lone Yae' Ngi Mya Chin.

You can download Doe Lone - Paw Mike Tay Lay Nga Pay Done Lone album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com