19:18 Volume One

19:18, nineteen hours and eighteen minutes, the name of this album. It was requested by a visitor on our Facebook page this morning and I notice that after getting back from university. I was wasting some times at the school because of the troublesome rain would not stop. At last, I decided to get wet instead of wasting my time there doing nothing, I run back like a plane, so so exhausted. So here I am, posting another album of songs which has been requested, wish that it is appreciated. The singers in the album are all male singer, including three of them such as Si Thu Lwin, Alex, and Saung Oo Hlaing. The album has three volumes and this is the first one, the rest will be presented the other days not to overlap the tasting. Please enjoy!

The first album for today being uploaded was a live show album sung by various artists called Myat Noe Chin Moe Tain.

You can download 19:18 Volume One album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com