Myat Noe Chin Moe Tain

Monday, the laziest and the most sleepy day of the week has come! I myself have to make up myself to get into doing things. I am still in the mood of holidays, it's been always like this on every weekends. I am sure you would have the same feeling. Anyway, the songs album I am having for you this Monday morning is a live show of a various artist album called "Myat Noe Chin Moe Tain". There are quite many singers in this album like Examplez, NO, Sone Thin Par, R Zarni, Han Tun, Alex and many others. I hope this album energizes your Monday and wish you a good luck for the rest of the week!

The last album being upload from yesterday was another collection of Htun Aeindra Bo, the fifth album of collection. The album name was Nay Yar Lay Ta Khu.

You can download Myat Noe Chin Moe Tain album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com