Htun Aeindra Bo - Nay Yar Lay Ta Khu

"Htun Aeindra Bo", this is the correct name spelling of this artist. I have been using "Tun Eaindra Bo" for a while until I came across her Facebook page. Apologies for that. I am resuming the collection of female singers album now. I have four album of her collected already and there are still requests of her oldie albums. So, here you go another album of hers. The name of the album is "Nay Yar Lay Ta Khu" with twelve songs in the album. Therefore, I have no doubt that some of you out there who requested her albums and her fans would really appreciate this post. Please enjoy!!

The previous album being uploaded was a punk and alternative band called "Big Bag" which consists of three artists. And the album's name was "Telepunk".

You can download Htun Aeindra Bo - Nay Yar Lay Ta Khu album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com