Big Bag - Telepunk

I have been posting classical songs and oldie songs quite a while and think that we should rock a bit!! Here comes the rock and punk genre of songs from "Big Bag", a band consists of three members Han Htoo Liwn, Sin Pout, and V Noe Tun. Some people who prefer quiet, soft and gentle songs might not be their preferences. Even though I like soft rock and quiet songs, I so like this kind of punk, rock, alternative style. It makes me free myself and shout out loud, it's so good when I have a little stress. Youngsters nowadays love this kind of music though. And I also hope that you would love to listen to this album. The name of the album is "Telepunk" with fourteen songs.

The first album which had been uploaded this morning was a classical songs album sung by "Soe Lwin Lwin" called "Kyun Taw Ma Thi Tae' Kyun Taw". Some visitors have been requesting this singer's songs recently, I am sure he was a well-known singer those days.

You can download Big Bag - Telepunk album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com