A Chit Yae Su - R Zarni + Thin Zar Maw

I am very much sleepy while posting this album because I have classes since in the early morning until afternoon 1 :30 P.M. I could not get up earlier to post some songs before going to class and this will be my first album for today. I just realize that I haven't collected any couple songs album, I mean maybe one or two, but I really can't remember if I have any couple songs album. This couple album is sung by two famous soft rocker R Zarni and Thin Zar Maw. The name of the album is called "A Chit Yae Su" with twelve songs in the album. I will have to evaluate the preferences of couple songs, how my visitors will react after posting! However, for now let's rock together!

The last album being presented was a single album of Thin Zar Maw called "Kyel Sin Achit Myar".

You can download A Chit Yae' Su - R Zarni + Thin Zar Maw album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com