Sandy Myint Lwin - Say Yaung Hla Hla Chel Ya Aung

I have not been posting Hip Hop songs in a while and thought that I should have one today! And actually, I was trying to surf for female album and found this one. She is singing Hip Hop songs and has a good attraction to the youngsters today. I learn that most youngsters like her songs a lot. I have her first album posted few months ago and the of the album was "ROCK".  This is the second of her album and it is called "Say Yaung Hla Hla Chel Ya Aung" with only eleven songs in the album. By the way, this singer is "Sandy Myint Lwin". Even though I am not into Hip Hop songs, I believe most of my visitors out there are fond of Hip Hop songs. That's the reason that I have no doubt this album will be appreciated!

The album which I put in on this noon after school was a couple songs album from R Zarni and Thin Zar Maw called A Chit Yae' Su.

You can download Sandi Myint Lwin - Say Yaung Hla Hla Chel Ya Aung album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com