L Lun War - A Chit Myat Woon

It's been a while I do not upload male singers songs album recently because I was busy collecting female albums since less albums of female singers have been collected. But then I think I should give it a break and post an album of male singer. This album is really famous when I was in Yangon. I still can hear the echo of the song those days when I was in high school. My friend used to sing a song in this album to propose a girl and that was really a memory. The singer is a Kachin ethnic called "L Lun War". The name of the is "A Chit Myat Woon" with twelve songs in the album. I am sure you will love this album since the singer possesses a really nice vocal! Please enjoy!

Since this will be the last album for today, the second last album was Sandy Myint Lwin - Say Yaung Hla Hla Chel Ya Aung.

You can download L Lun War - A Chit Myat Woon album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com