Moe' Moe' - Myat Si Make Chit Nay Mel

Today I have been pissed off since in the early morning because of the internet connection at the school. It took almost one hour to get it work, sometimes, it is just like this. This will be the first album for today and maybe the last album because I am visiting my friend tonight. Anyway, this album is a female album which one of my "friends" like her songs a lot and I hope she is listening to this album too. The name of the singer is "Moe' Moe'" and the name of the album is "Myat Si Make Chit Nay Mel" with thirteen songs in the album including the bonus track. I am sure you would enjoy this album!

The last album uploaded last night was a Kachin ethnic male singer, L Lun War's album called "A Chit Myat Woon", it is a really nice album.

You can download Moe' Moe' - Myat Si Make Chit Nay Mel album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com