Chit Tel - Love Album

"Chit Tel or Love album" is an Hip Hop songs album which include twenty songs, one of the most songs in the album. There are also many singers in the album. I am not going to list their names here since it is too long. I notice that quite a lot of people like this album. I will have to see how the user response to this Hip Hop songs. We do not have so many Hip Hop songs on our site yet. Usually, whenever I upload album of this genre, the feedback is not that good and I lost motivation of collecting more. Let's see how pople like this album!!

The previous album being uploaded was a soft rock album sung by "Wine Wyne" called "Tha Min Lel Pyan", the last album of his collection on this site.

You can download this Chit Tel - Love album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com