Zaw Win Htut - Say Paung Kha Tae' Nya

"Zaw Win Htut", a hard rocker, his songs have been successful until now. Even though he has not been releasing his new albums, he is one of those singers who has produced most of the single albums. I just notice that he has so many single albums released and I only have covered four of them on our site. I am sure I will be collection his album periodically from now on. At the same time, I also expect that you would love his songs. This album is called "Say Paung Kha Tae' Nya" which has been really on audiences' tongue. This album has twelve songs in total and I expect that you love them all! Please enjoy!!

The last album being published yesterday was a Hip Hop album which includes twenty songs in the album, called "Chit Tel or Love".

You can download Zaw Win Htut - Say Paung Kha Tae' Nya album HERE.

Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com