Kaw Ni - Diary

"Kaw Ni", one of the singer whom I really do not know much about. But I have been looking for her album as well to reserve them on our site. This album I am going to post now is one of her oldie album. I am not sure too how many single album she has released out there. But I will try to collect them as many as I can. This album's name is called "Diary" with sixteen songs in the album. By listening to the album while writing this post, I notice that the melody is an old style but the singer has a fine vocal. Hope you would enjoy this oldie album.

The first album being uploaded today was a hard rocker Zaw Win Htut's album called "Say Paung Kha Tae' Nya".

You can download Kaw Ni - Diary album HERE.

Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com