Zaw Paing - A Maw Pyay

"Zaw Paing" a famous soft rocker since I was young until now. His most recent released album was Pin Lel Myo' Pya album. The album I am going to publish now is his second last album called "A Maw Pyay' with thirteen songs in the album. Here comes Monday again, I am not sure what kind of attitude you have for Monday; however, I think most people will think of Monday is the laziest day of the week because they will have to resume their work, studies, and so on. Anyway, I expect that the songs I am posting now will help you momentum your Monday a bit if not all! Please enjoy the songs!!

The last album being uploaded last night was an oldie album of Kaw Ni called Diary and I am sorry that I forgot to put the playlist until I notice this morning!!

You can download Zaw Paing - A Maw Pyay album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com