Khin Maung Toe Live 94

This is another album of our famous Myanmar classical singer "Khin Maung Toe" which has been requested last night. I am trying my best to fulfill the request of my valuable visitors. Sometimes, there are some albums that I cannot reach to and I would like to make apology for that. However, I will still be looking for it with my eyes open. This requested album is one of the lives of Khin Maung Toe which has 16 songs in the album. I am sure you this will be one of the best albums of him; that's why, people are requesting it. So, let's enjoy this album together!

The most recent album being uploaded on our site was a various artist album called Min A Twat Sol Yin.

You can download Khin Maung Toe Live 96 album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com