Min A Twat Sol Yin

I have been so so busy trying to settle things at school today and it was a really tiresome day. As soon as I got back, check my website and realize that I haven't update anything, I was really in a hurry to surf for songs. That's how I found out this album. This album actually is a really good album, soft and gentle. I am sure that this will attract the visitors. The name of the album is called Min A Twat So Yin with fifteen songs in the album. It was collected by YgnMuzic and it's all credit to that site. Let's listen to this album together!!

The previous song which has been posted was a single song of Wine Su Khaing Thein called Note Set Par Tal, this song was requested.

You can download Min A Twat So Yin album HERE.



Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com