Phyu Phyu Kyaw Thein - Main Kalay Tha Yout A Dae Kway Nay Tel

It has been quite a long time that I do not see any new album until I come across this on MMA which is originally shared by Axlerose. I do not have any of this singer album on my site as well, I am wondering why I do not have her album yet. Maybe in the future, I will try to upload some more of her albums. The singer I am talking about is a female singer called "Phyu Phyu Kyaw Thein" who possess a very strong vocal. I first got to listen to her singing when I went to a church when I was in Yangon. That time she wasn't entering to the music industry yet. Anyway, the name of this album is "Main Kalay Tha Yout A Dae Kway Nay Tel" or "A Broken Heart Girl" with eleven songs in the album. Hope that you would enjoy this new album!

Since I have class in the morning, I only could make an album, that was Chit Thu Nar Sin Phoe' (From Boy to Girls), I think it is a pretty good album!

You can download Phyu Phyu Kyaw Thein - Main Kalay Tha Yout A Dae Kway Nay Tel album HERE!!


2 comments:

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com