Chit Thu Nar Sin Phoe' (From Girl to Boy)

This is another collection songs album. I used to upload the similar collection but a different in dedication. The first collection is dedicated to girls from boys and this one is in reverse. Actually, if directly translated, it means "For You to Listen or For My Love to Listen". Whatever, I believe that this will not be a disappointing collection. The collection includes thirteen songs only which are all sung by female singers. I guess I genre of the songs will be more or less soft rock. And I think this will be the last post for today! Let's enjoy this together then!!

The recent album which was uploaded this afternoon was a newly released album of Phyu Phyu Kyaw Thein called Main Kalay Tha Yout A Dae Kway Nay Tel. You should try this out too since it is a new album.

You can download Chit Thu Nar Sin Phoe' (From Girl to Boy) collection HERE.

Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com