Khin Mg Toe - Lawn Wut Mone

It's been a while since I uploaded the last classical songs album. I am having a plan to collect another classical singer's album, he is "Khin Mg Toe". I personally like his songs too. I like the way he sings, the melody and the lyric. It's so relaxing listening to his songs. The first time I listened his song was when my friend played a guitar and sang one of his song call "Ma Har San Thu" and I like it right away. The album I am uploading now maybe a little bit old but the songs are all great, it is called "Lawn Wut Mone" with twelve songs in the album. Let's enjoy together!

The last album being uploaded yesterday was a collection album called Chit Thu Nar Sin Phoe' (Girl to Boy) album, a really diverse collection!

You can download Khin Mg Toe - Lawn Wut Mone album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com