Htun Aeindra Bo - Eaint Met Nya Myar

Since female singers albums are still less than male singers album on my site, I will keep collecting some more female albums for a while. I have first single album of this singer collected already, and this will be the second album of hers. The singer is someone who is famous in both acting and singing, called "Tun Eaindra Bo". And the name of the album is called "Eaint Met Nya Myar" with twelve songs in this album. Actually, there are some visitors who were requesting old album of her, and I am sure this will be what you want! Please enjoy yourself!

The previous album which I uploaded this noon was a classical album called "Lawn Wut Mone" which is sung by "Khin Maung Toe".

You can download Tun Eaindra Bo - Eaint Met Nya Myar album HERE.


-->
 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com