Sai Sai Kham Hlaing - Thu Nge Chin Myar Swar

I was having classes since in the morning until I am able to write this post, it has been a really tired day. I check around my site and notice that there are still some albums of Sai Sai Kham Hlaing, a famous singer and actor, has been left to upload. And that's how I found this album. The name of the album is called "Thu Nge Chin Myar Swar" which the songs are more related to childhood time when we were in school with friends. This album has 12 songs including the intro track. Please enjoy the songs!

The last last album which has ever uploaded was a hard rocker, Zaw Win Htut's album called Moe Hte. You should try this album out too if you haven't!!

You can download Sai Sai Kham Hlaing - Thu Nge Chin Myar Swar album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com