Zaw Win Htut - Moe Hte

"Zaw Win Htut", a hard rocker, has released quite a few solo albums and I am trying to collect them. This will be the fifth album ever collected on my site if I am not wrong. Every time, I have his songs on, the feedbacks are always positive, there are many likes and shares. Hopefully, this album would catch the visitors' attention as well. The name of the album is "Moe Hte" with only eleven songs in the album. Additionally, I have been publishing quite a few albums and single songs today just to get you energizing your Monday!! Please enjoy the songs!!

The previous album which has been uploaded this noon was a newly released album called Wai Hinn Hte which is sung by Nyi Nyi.

You can download Zaw Win Htut - Moe Hte album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com