Sai Saing Maw - Best of The Best Songs

I have been told that my great uncle and aunt like this singer's songs a lot. I have his songs album upload two three albums already and this is the fourth one. This singer is not only famous in singing Shan (Tai) songs but also Burmese songs. He possesses a very good vocal and physical attraction. He always looks young at his age and girls like him a lot. His name is "Sai Saing Maw" and this album is "Best of the Best Songs" of him. There are fourteen songs in this album and really they are all good. I believe that like my great uncle and aunt, you would love this album.

The most recent album which was uploaded this noon was another Myanmar classical singer "Khin Maung Toe" and his album name was Mi Twel Yar...Lawn.

You can download Sai Saing Maw - Best of The Best Songs album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com