Khin Maung Toe - Mi Twel Yar...Lawn

I have been watching Olympic 2012 and it is really really exciting. I am sure some of you might also be watching the games. Half of my laptop screen is turning on Olympic games live and half is writing this post. This album is another album of our famous classical songs singer "Khin Maung Toe". He has a really soft and gentle vocal. The name of this album is "Mi Twel Yar....Lawn" with eleven songs in the album. Sometimes, I can't just continue writing because of the games! The Taekwondo games are really exciting to  watch, I have been watching it all day today. I would like to watch swimming game, but I do not see it is playing yet today. Anyway, you still can enjoy soft and gentle songs over the weekend!

The first album being uploaded today morning was Soe Lwin Lwin's album, another Myanmar oldie songs album, called "Kar Yan Thit".

You can download Khin Maung Toe - Mi Twel Yar Lawn album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com