Soe Lwin Lwin - Kar Yan Thit

I went to visit my friend last night and just get back to my room now and I notice that someone is requesting songs on facebook page. I have not listened to these songs yet. This will be the first album on my site. It's kinda rock songs, but an old one. The name of the singer is "Soe Lwin Lwin" and the album name is "Kar Yan Thit" with thirteen songs in the album. I think these songs would have been famous in the past; that's why, it is requested. Please have a taste and if you like it, also help us share the album as well!

The recent album I uploaded last night was Kaw Ni's songs album called Tarzan. I think this is also a nice oldie album to listen to.

You can download Soe Lwin Lwin - Kar Yan Thit album HERE.


Post a Comment

Please Say Something about This album!!

 
Myanmar Online Music © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com